Professional Aromatherapy Diploma – Theory only
We have created a theory only course so you may add clinical organic aromatherapy to your practise. You will study three modules of clinical aromatherapy and one business module, that will give you the qualification of ‘theory only aromatherapy’ and allow you to practise as a Clinical Aromatherapist and become a full member of the IFPA.
Case studies will be treated via lotions, creams, massage oils in your massage/reflexology practise (if you hold these qualifications already) using our client consultation forms. This is an ideal way to learn about safe blending of essential oils, carrier oils and hydrolats for their therapeutic properties and to be able to use these wonderful oils effectively.
The Aromatherapy Professional Diploma Course is taught to IFPA standards.
- The history and philosophy of Aromatherapy
- The study of 60 individual essential oils
- Methods of production; the necessity for quality in essential oils, carriers & hydrolats
- Safe use, administration & blending of essential oils
- Aroma-chemistry, the components of essential oils and their synergy
- The benefits & therapeutic properties of essential oils for the mind body & spirit
- The philosophy of holistic treatments & complementary therapy
- Client care – confidentiality, communicating effectively appropriately and client record taking
- Professional conduct, health & safety in the workplace
- Research skills and professional self development
View our other Aromatherapy courses
We have Aromatherapy courses tailored to suite a range of professions at different levels.
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you.
Call us on 01280 875405
Keep up to date and follow our social media channels